- FLOOR PANELS FOR VANS
- SIDE LINING AND SIDE CLADDING FOR VANS
- SHELVING UNITS
- VAN LOCKERS
- CHEST OF DRAWERS FOR VANS
- MULTIBOX PLASTIC DRAWERS FOR VAN RACKING
- TRANSPARENT REMOVABLE DRAWER UNITS
- UNDERFLOOR DRAWER UNITS
- SMALL PARTS CASES
- SHELVING UNITS WITH PLASTIC CONTAINERS
- WHEELHOUSE COVERS
- VISES AND VISE SUPPORTS
- VAN LOCKS AND VAN SECURITY
- INTERIOR LIGHTS FOR VANS
- HYGIENE ACCESSORIES FOR VANS
- ROOF VENTS AND FLOOR VENTS FOR VANS
- LASHING STRAPS AND LOAD HOOKS
- VAN ACCESSORIES
- ROOF RACKS AND LADDER HOLDERS
- LOADING RAMPS
- VERTICAL CARGO BARS
- GARMENT HANGERS TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM
- KIT VAN PLUS
- METAL TRUNKS
- CRANES DESIGNED FOR VANS
- COMPRESSORS AND GENERATORS FOR VANS
Made of stainless steel, the louvered panel vents provide air ventilation inside the loading bay when transporting pressurized gas bottles.
The floor vent grant a constant floor ventilation used in combination with wall vents and roof vents.
Floor vent for vans is manufactured in stainless steel.
ROOF VENT WITH MOTORIZED FAN
The van is mounted to the roof of the vehicle, equipped with a weather-resistent black cover for external protection, and a grated interior panel positioned inside on the cargo ceiling of the van.
The fan's motor connects to the van's battery and two switches mounted in the cab, turn the fan on and off, regulate blade rotation speed and change direction to reverse airflow (allowing for both intake or exhaust functions).
The fan vent must be used in unison with a vent or a ventilation floor duct box to allow for air flow.